The gifts are, of course, innumerable. Each moment holds a gift if I have eyes to see. Sometimes the gifts are effervescent with joy and hope, sometimes the gifts are hard and call me to God's rest. But each moment holds a gift. Count them with me. Count them with Ann. Count them with the community of the grateful.
172. That Jesus invited even me to this banquet of grace
173. That He invites me to do the same: to invite others to come, to sit, to know, to taste and see that He is good - Psalm 34:8
174. That I have been hugged tight into a community of faith that hears these messages of hope each week from a strong and faithful pastor
176. A creative daughter providing the sweet wishes for her grandmother's birthday
178. Too many cucumbers
180. A husband who listen and loves through the hard gifts