Flannel Jammies Farm

...praising God on our 1/5 acre of suburbia

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Exploring Feed Search Tools

SCARY!!! I clicked on the link to explore Feedster and was surprised to find that changes are under way and Feedster is currently non-functional. Ok, no problemo. On to the next link: Topix.net. This was actually a functional link, so I chose to click on the first offering which was a chat about the story, "NN eyes taking smoking off the menu." Well, within the first couple of posts the name-calling started, accompanied by ALL CAPS YELLING, and progressed to an invitation from one poster to another to finish the conversation in person... YIKES! Being exposed to insults and idiotic rants makes me want to quit 2.0-ing. Think I'll stick to seeking out in other ways the lovely, life-affirming sites that interest me.

No comments: