Flannel Jammies Farm

...praising God on our 1/5 acre of suburbia

Monday, November 19, 2007

7 1/2 Minutes Worth of Blogging

OK, so I am supposed to add a post about Thing 2... not the Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss's Thing One and Thing Two, you understand, because I could write LOTS about them... but Thing Two from the Learning 2.0 program.
After viewing the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners tutorial, I was surprised by what I found to be the easiest and the hardest of them:
The easiest for me was #2, to accept responsibility for my own learning. I am always seeking knowledge, taking a curiosity and exploring it, teaching myself new skills.
The hardest was a surprise, because I never think of doing this: begin with the end in mind. I usually jump in and get both feet wet before thinking about whether or not I'll need dry feet on the other side of the water!

No comments: