Flannel Jammies Farm

...praising God on our 1/5 acre of suburbia

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Refresh...

It was time for a new look... a new coat of paint, crisp lines, and new art.  Have I mentioned that gray is my very favorite color?

The lovely teacups were shared at the Centennial Tea at Massanetta Springs in June.  Each one was a work of art!  Especially beautiful were the milk glass cup and fluted saucer.  Here on Flannel Jammies Farm, I may tramp through the vegetable garden in bare feet and overalls and I may give my sweet flowers a cool drink in my flannel jammies, but I do enjoy the graciousness of tea.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Lovely new look!

Tidy Brown Wren said...

I do love that red and white cup and saucer in the photo. Just beautiful.

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

Thanks, Lorie and Kelly! When I opened my blog today, I fell in love with the gray all over again and it was so nice to see your comments!

Diane Wetterlin said...

A lovely new look!

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

Thanks, Diane... hope all is going well for you through the transition.