Flannel Jammies Farm

...praising God on our 1/5 acre of suburbia

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Joining Ali Edwards' "Week In The Life" Project

Needing to kickstart my creativity a bit.  Needing to fondle my papers and sniff my glues again.  Needing to begin...  this seems like the perfect way:

"A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words. The albums I’ve created using the basics outlined below are some of my most treasured in that they are wonderfully true representations of my family’s life at a particular point in time. From the mundane to the profound, it’s those simple little everyday moments that I treasure most.

If you choose to embark on this project, especially for the first time, I encourage you to read through the comments from previous years. There are many suggestions, answers, additional information, etc. that can be found within the comment sections of each post. And remember, there’s no right or wrong way to approach this album.

It’s an amazing adventure. Consider yourself invited."
from Ali Edwards' website, Week In The Life project

A week in the life 
documenting the details of real, everyday life 
through words & photos
July 25 - 31, 2011

No comments: