Flannel Jammies Farm

...praising God on our 1/5 acre of suburbia

Monday, January 24, 2011

More Gifts...



Offering gratitude today for...

11.  compassion expressed

12.  a husband who loves me on the bad days

13.  gray sweaters and gray socks and gray shawls...

14.  cabinets overflowing with food in a world overflowing with empty stomachs

15.  the tug on my heart to help fill those empty stomachs

16.  a daughter's laughter

17.  toes touching under warm blankets

18.  the longing in my heart for more

19.  precious wise women in my church family, wrapping their words and their prayers and their weakening arms around me

20.  Ann's book

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Hello Donna Rae, I regret it has been some time since I have visited. Been spending more time doing what the Lord leads me to do and lately that has not included blog reading. I sure have enjoyed catching up on your blog. Your gratitude list is certainly inspiring. Thank you for sharing them.

Blessings to you and yours.
Lorie